Monday, August 22, 2011

Keep on Moving

So today is suppose to be my fitness test day w/insanity. However due to lack of workouts for an entire week(gasps!) I am starting again today with week2.  I got some catching up to do. But I will not let this define my week I lacked as a failure...Just pick up the pieces and move forward!

I did weigh myself thank goodness through out my non workout foolishness my weight remained the same I'll take take over a gain. After week one of my insanity I did loose some body fat 29.7 to 29.2 thats a .5 loss. Lets see what I can make happen this week. While adding a family camping trip in the mix. So to prepare I am really making sure I'm eating super healthy. And active as possible. So today I was on the treadmill mix of running, incline and fast pace walking I felt pretty good. I want to make sure that not a day goes by without some type of workout. Tonight when I get home me and my Insanity have a date also. Stay tuned.

Loved this quote I found today:

Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.
Wayne Dyer

With that said...I choose the latter and intend to stick with it...Thats my choice, healthy is my choice, I refuse to be miserable or remienace on old photos pining away for remnants of what I use to be, because I'm still there, w/a few bumps, bruises and learning along the way.

Self Motivation is key...hope everyone makes the choice to be self motivated at whatever goals or dreams you have.

1 comment:

  1. And those are words to grow on. Thanx for the motivation sweetheart. You are a real GEM!

    ReplyDelete